Social Emotional Learning Events
Greenwich Public Schools Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Events promote a safe school climate by fostering social-emotional skills in our students and reinforcing the District’s norms: Be Here, Be Safe, Be Honest, Care for Self and Others, Let Go and Move On.
- SEPTEMBER 24 - BE HERE
- OCTOBER 24 - CARE FOR SELF AND OTHERS
- JANUARY 24 - BE SAFE
- MARCH 25 - BE HONEST
- APRIL 24 - LET GO AND MOVE ON
“Be Here-What’s your Superpower?
Promoting self-growth and goal setting.
Students will take this opportunity to:
- Reflect on their strengths and identify their super power and how they will use it to be successful during the school year.
- Learn how to use their strengths to improve their challenges.
- Brainstorm ways they can use their superpowers to make a difference in our community and the world