Social Emotional Learning Events
Greenwich Public Schools Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Events promote a safe school climate by fostering social-emotional skills in our students and reinforcing the District’s norms: Be Here, Be Safe, Be Honest, Care for Self and Others, Let Go and Move On.
For the 2020-2021 school year, the district Behavior Support Team is excited to offer parents weekly "Parent Video Chat" sessions. This is an opportunity to connect virtually with other parents in our community and with mental health professionals to learn effective parenting strategies. Parents will be able to share resources and discuss many relevant topics such as establishing positive routines at home, managing challenging behaviors, how to cope with stress and foster resilience, etc.
Please find below details about our next Parent Chat events:
- Wednesday September 16th at 7pm – Click here to JOIN (meet.google.com/zjw-ufys-phs)
- Friday, September 25th at 10 am - Click here to JOIN (meet.google.com/nna-jerd-jtt
- Monday September 21st at 7pm – Click here to JOIN (meet.google.com/cso-vikh-apg)
- Friday, October 2nd at 10 am – Click here to JOIN (meet.google.com/zpb-paif-ukm)
ELEMENTARY AND SECONDARY IN SPANISH
- Monday September 28th at 10am – Click here to JOIN (meet.google.com/qky-wtti-anc
If you have trouble login in the Parent Chat please email Dr. Alina Boie at email@example.com