District Curriculum Council
The Greenwich Public Schools PK-12 Curriculum Council is a standing committee charged with supporting the phases of curriculum development, review and renewal as outlined in the district Curriculum Services Handbook. The Council engages in collaborative decision making to:
- Determine the need for curricular review and renewal
- Review current educational trends and research
- Review and advise on instructional practices and approaches to curriculum
- Review instructional physical and digital resources
- Advise on implementation and communication plans
The Council meets monthly to ensure that all learners (adult and student) are engaged in learning through a rigorous, inter-disciplinary, meaningful, yet flexible curriculum designed to prepare them for college, work and the world, inclusive of and aligned with State and National Standards and the GPS Vision of the Graduate.