Back to School
Information & Forms 2019-2020 School Year
RIVERSIDE BACK-TO-SCHOOL LETTERS & INFORMATION
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. These required forms must be printed, completed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher on the first day of school (8/30). If you do not have access to a printer, hard copies of these forms are available in the main office.
- Riverside School Handbook TO READ/REVIEW (English / Español)
- School Handbook Sign Off (SIGN THIS PAGE ONLY/FIRMA ESTA PÁGINA SOLAMENTE)
- Press/Publicity Permission/Denial Form (English / Español)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to remain in school)
- Authorization for Medical Care Sign Off Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- The Student Device Loan Form (for students in Grades 2-12): If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
- NEW! Responsible Computer, Network, Internet Use Form [RUP] (English / Español)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION with OPTIONAL FORMSParents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- Free/Reduced Lunch INFORMATION (English / Español)
- Free/Reduced Lunch APPLICATION (English / Español)
- School Lunch Debit Account Application (MySchoolBucks) (English / Español)
- NEW! Permission to Share Allergy Information (English / Español)
- Student Accident Insurance - Bollinger Specialty Group
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information:
- School Safety & Security Letter (English / Español)
- Greenwich Public Schools 2019 - 2020 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2019-2020 Meeting Calendar
- Bus Routes 2019 - 2020
- GPS School Bell Times (English / Spanish)
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Health & Safety Education Letter and OPT OUT form (English / Español)
- DISTRICT Allergy Awareness - (English / Español)
- RIVERSIDE Allergy Awareness - (English / Español)
- Jewish Holidays Notice
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2019-2020 school year can be found here by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the page.
- Birthday Celebration Memo (English / Español) District Policy #1, District Policy #2
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview (English / Español)