The 5th Grade Field Trip is Friday, April 26 to Philadelphia. We will be visiting Valley Forge, Liberty Bell, Independence Hall and Franklin's Print Shop.
- Please arrive to school at 6:45am - buses depart promptly at 7am.
- Wear 5th Grade Riverside T-Shirt
- Bring a light jacket or sweatshirt (raincoat if necessary)
-Pack a disposable lunch, drink and healthy snacks (must be Nut Free) in a paper bag with name and class.
- No electronic devices. Students may bring cards, books, magazines, etc. in a bag.
- Students may bring up to $20 to spend in a gift shop.
- We will not be stopping for dinner. Snacks and fruit will be provided.
- Pick up is approximately 8pm. Class parents will email with updates from the road.
If you will not be picking up your child, please send a note to the teacher Friday morning. Your child can not be released to another adult without your permission.