Anytime the PTA would like to hold an event or meeting at Riverside School, this process of booking space must be followed. Before you book, you must first clear the date with Dannielle at the front desk. Please always check with her even if you have gotten an okay from another staff member. Dannielle has the master calendar and all requests go through her. To check with the PTA calendar, email Sarah Morris and Kristin Duda.
(1) Follow this link
This is on the greenwich schools district site under departments, facilities rental.
(2) Click on "GPS Community Use System"
(3) Once you are in the form, Click “login to Request Facility Use” at the top right of the page
(4) Use our centralized pta account: email@example.com password: riverside
(5) Click on "request facility use" tab
(6) Click Normal Schedule or Recurring Schedule (*PTA typically uses the Normal Schedule)
(7) Follow the instructions to fill in the needed information. When you login as the riverside school pta, all insurance is already filled out so you will not need to do this part.
(8) Booked the room, date, time, etc
(9) Please note – The signature must be “firstname.lastname@example.org”
All confirmations will go to the riversideschoolpta gmail and Danielle will be notified that something was filled out. She will also be checking the system daily or as close to daily as possible to approve requests and send.
RETURN TO WWW.RIVPTA.ORG
When you click on the links above, you are leaving the Greenwich Public Schools website. This site and its content is not officially affiliated with the Greenwich Public School and the Greenwich Public Schools are not responsible for any of the content, images, programs, events and or activities contained within this URL.