Student Support Services
Student support services professionals provide direct services for all children and youth, especially those who are experiencing problems that create barriers to learning. Student support services include health services, school psychology, Section 504, social work, school counselors, Extended School Year, and homebound instruction.
Please see the District web pages for more information.
Riverside School has a full complement of building staff to support all of our students, including but not limited to:
- School psychologist Taylor Carroll-Marino
- School Nurse Ruth Holz (please click here for the School Nurse's page)
- Special education teachers Trisha Cheney & Lauren Regan (for more information on GPS SpED services click here);
- Speech and language specialist Diane Ainson
- Literacy specialist Lynn Sterner
- ESL teachers Alison Tepper & Christine Kovac
- ALP (Advance Learning Program) teachers Kate Miserocchi & Carolyn Hancock