Student Support Services
Student support services professionals provide direct services for all children and youth, especially those who are experiencing problems that create barriers to learning. Student support services include health services, school psychology, Section 504, social work, school counselors, Extended School Year, and homebound instruction.
Please see the District web pages for more information.
Riverside School has a full complement of building staff to support all of our students, including but not limited to:
- School psychologist Alexa Quiñones
- School Nurse Melissa Luiso
- Special education teachers Lauren Regan
- Speech and language specialist Diane Ainson
- Literacy specialist Lynn Sterner
- ESL teachers Alison Tepper & Rocio Gonzalez Montes
- ALP (Advance Learning Program) teachers Stacy Mozer & Carolyn Hancock