Back to School
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND REQUIRED FORMS
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. These required forms must be printed, completed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher on the first day of school. If you do not have access to a printer, hard copies of these forms are available in the main office.
- Principal's Welcome Back Letter
- School Bell Times
- OGS School Handbook
- Student Contact/Early Release Information
- Press/Publicity Permission Form
- The Digital Learning Environment (DLE) Equipment Loan Form If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
- Permission for Treatment Form
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All elementary students entering Kindergarten and Grade 3, and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school.)
- Authorization for Medical Care: Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment
- COVID Self-Checklist
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND OPTIONAL FORMS
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Letter English/Free or Reduced Price Lunch Letter Spanish
- Free/Reduced Lunch Application
- School Lunch Debit Account form
- Responsible Computer, Network & Internet Use form
- Student Accident Insurance
- Join the OGS PTA!
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information:
- Greenwich Public Schools 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2020-2021 Meeting Calendar
- District Communication Closing/Emergency Information Overview
- School Safety & Security Letter
- Attendance Policy Memo
- Health Curriculum Letter
- Allergy Awareness Letter
- Jewish Holidays Notice
- Birthday Celebration Memo English/Birthday Celebration Memo Spanish
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2020-2021 school year can be found by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the District Student Data Privacy page.