OGS PTA Photo Submissions for Digital Display and Yearbook
Email photos to: OGSpictures@gmail.com
We are always looking for fun pictures for the yearbook and the front hall digital display, whether it’s from a class event, field trip, school wide event, or just pictures from the playground! Please share your photos with us.
Questions: Contact OGSpictures@gmail.com
General Guidelines for Photo Submission for Digital Display
- OGS students only and must be from a school-sponsored event;
- Maximum limit 10 pictures per event, unless permission granted via email from OGSpictures@gmail.com;
- High resolution photos are best (1 megabyte or above). We cannot use photos less than 200KB;
- Action shots preferred in order to portray the event;
- Groups of students needed most, but individual shots also welcome; and
- Horizontal orientation when possible. Horizontal pictures are required for the front hall display; any photos are acceptable for the yearbook or publicity.
Submission procedures for OGS families:
- Email photos to OGSpictures@gmail.com;
- Subject line should include grade of students and a brief description of event;
- If sending from iPhoto: highlight the photos, select “email” under the ”Share” menu at the top of the screen, and select “Actual size (Full Quality);” and
- If sending from a phone: Click on share icon for the picture you would like to share. When the size of photo menu pops up, select “Actual size.”
Photos should be emailed to OGSpictures@gmail.com. Please label photos in the email by event and/or class name. If we need a higher resolution of a photo/photos we will contact you.
Below is a list of photo categories we are looking for. The more we have the more kids will likely appear in the book, which is what makes it fun for them!
- First Day of School
- Pumpkin Patch Pep Rally
- Pumpkin Patch
- International Day
- Grade Level Plays
- Holiday Concerts
- Music on the Menu
- Grade 3 Native American Day
- Jump Rope for Heart
- Art, Media, Music, Gym, Spanish
- Lunch Room, Playground
- Field Trips
- Acts of Kindness
- Snow Days