WHAT IS MATH SUPERSTARS?
Math Superstars is an optional enrichment program sponsored by the North Street School PTA. Students in grades 1-5 are welcome to participate.
Your role as a parent is to encourage and facilitate problem solving. Feel free to offer suggestions, but please do not give the answer.
We are excited for another fun year!
HOW DOES MATH SUPERSTARS WORK?
1. All materials are on the NSS Website. The enrollment deadline is Friday, September 27.
2. Enrolled students will receive a folder on Friday, October 4.
3. Print out the worksheets that correspond to your child’s grade level.
4. Return completed worksheet AND folder to your child’s teacher every Monday morning. It will be graded and handed back to your child at the end of the day. The first worksheet is due Monday, Oct 7. Incentives will be given out periodically.
5. We need your help at school on Mondays at 9am to help us grade the worksheets.
For questions please contact DANIELL nEUMAN or CHRISTINA WEBBER
Please do not contact the classroom teacher for help!
Thank you for your interest!
LINK TO WORKSHEETS: