Registration & Residency Verification
Please bring the following documentation to the New Lebanon School Office
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
1. A photo ID (license or passport)
2. Lease, mortgage papers, closing papers, or Town of Greenwich Tax Bill
3. 2 Utility bills (ie: gas bill, oil bill, electric bill, not a telephone bill)
Click here for the GPS Registration Form.
Click here for the Residency Verification & Registration Information.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESIDENCY OFFICE AT: 203-625-7421 or Residency@greenwich.k12.ct.us
You will be required to fill out additional forms when you come to the New Lebanon School office:
1. Copy of the student's Birth Certificate or Passport
2. Records from previous school/schools attended
3. Completed Health Record (Blue Form)
4. Pink Registration Form
Visit the District Registration web page for information on registration requirements for enrolling students in the Greenwich Public Schools
Health Forms and Immunizations are required for all new students registering to attend the Greenwich Public Schools and again as they enter grades 3, 6 and 10
Residency Verification is required for all incoming Kindergarten students, all students new to the Greenwich Public Schools, and all incoming and rising Grade 9 students. Residency Verification requirements, forms and instructions may be found on the District web page.