In addition to our many fundraising events, the JC PTA offers a number of passive fundraising opportunities that help us raise money. Please explore the links below and see how you can help!
Sign up for Stop & Shop A+ Rewards and the Julian Curtiss PTA will earn a percentage of your purchases!
- You need your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number found on the back of the card.
- Beginning AUGUST 3, 2018 Visit www.stopandshop.com, click on SIGN IN, MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, SAVINGS & REWARDS, to create or log into your on-line account.
- If you have a Stop & Shop Card but do not know your 13-digit Stop & Shop Card number, call the Stop & Shop Card Hotline at 1-877-366-2668 and select Option #1. The representatives will be able to provide you your Stop & Shop Card number.
- If you need a Stop & Shop Card, please visit your local store to obtain one or click here: I NEED A STOP & SHOP CARD. It can take up to seven (7) days for a new card to get into the system. After your first purchase, it can take an additional seven days to see the points from your initial purchase to appear on your receipt.
Shop Amazon Smile & Support the Julian Curtiss PTA! Our PTA receives 0.5% of any purchases you make through Amazon at no additional cost to you. To sign up:
1. Go to smile.amazon.com. If you have an Amazon account, sign in and you will be prompted to select your charity.
2. Search for "Ptsa Connecticut Inc Julian Curtiss School PTA" in the Pick Your Own Charitable Organization search box.
3. Confirm your selection.
That's it! Simply make purchases through smile.amazon.com, and JC PTA will benefit every time you shop. Save the smile.amazon.com link to your favorites to make it easier for future purchases.
Don't forget to tell your family and friends, too!
Weekly deliveries of local, farm fresh produce, eggs, yogurt, bread, pasta, cheese, and pantry items from Field Goods! There are many options to choose from and subscriptions can be changed or put on hold weekly. You can even build your own bag! The JC PTA will receive $3 for every order.
To sign up:
- Click here.
- Choose Julian Curtiss Elementary School as your pick-up site.
- Choose your weekly bag size and add-ons (you can make changes from week to week).
- Add your payment information.
Deliveries are on Tuesdays between 3pm & 4pm. You will receive an email on Fridays letting you know what's in the bags for the next delivery so that you can make changes if desired.
If you have any questions, you can email email@example.com.
* Links on this page will redirect you to external website(s) that are no longer a part of, or affiliated with, the Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) website or domain. GPS is not responsible for any and all information published on these external links. Thank you.