Dear JC Families,
On behalf of the Julian Curtiss PTA, we welcome all families to the 2018-19 school year! We look forward to seeing everyone soon and want to take a moment to review the importance of what the JC PTA is and how you can be a part of it.
What is the JC PTA? And how can you get involved?
The JC PTA is a special group of parents, teachers, and staff who help to make Julian Curtiss the best it can be. It’s very easy to join!
(1) Print out the Membership Form. Write a check for whatever you are comfortable contributing. Or, sign up online through the JC PTA Store.
(3) Please plan to attend our Welcome Back Coffee held on the first day of school in the cafeteria right after drop-off. Important information will be shared and there will be lots of opportunities to sign up for committees as well as meet PTA members including the PTA Executive Board.
What does the JC PTA do?
We are proud to offer programs to our students that excite, challenge, educate, and enhance their experience at Julian Curtiss. These programs are unique and special and are only possible from parent membership, contribution, and participation.
To highlight just a few of our favorite programs:
- United Nations Day: a signature event at JC! We celebrate the diversity of students at JC with a special parade where students parade in costumes native to where they are from. At night there is an international food tasting event so that families can further appreciate and enjoy the many different flavors of the 60 nations represented by the student body.
- Writer’s Workshop: a special opportunity for students to meet an author.
- Music Café: students are treated to professional musicians who entertain and educate them while they are enjoying their lunch.
- Field Trips, Afters classes, Teacher Enrichment Classes, and so much more!
- For Back-to-School Supply Lists by grade level click here.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
JC PTA Co-Presidents
Jessie Bennett - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob Chaney - email@example.com
* Links on this page will redirect you to external website(s) that are not affiliated with the Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) website or domain. GPS is not responsible for any information published on these external links. Thank you.