Seamless Summer Learning
The more students read, the more proficient they become at reading and writing. Summer is a great time to read to your children! It is also a wonderful time of year for students to read books (both fiction and non fiction) for pleasure and to nurture a love for reading. Your children have worked so hard this year to improve their reading & writing skills. In order to maintain their progress, it is critical that they read over the summer.
Would you like a list of suggested books to read by grade level? You can access it from the GPS District information on Seamless Summer Learning Page here.
- Students entering Grades K- 2 - read 20 minutes/day
- Students entering Grades 3- 5 - read 30 minutes/day
Did you know...?
- Students may access, select and borrow titles using the Greenwich Public Schools Digital Library at Overdrive located at:
- To log in:
- Student's User Name: firstname.lastname
- Student's Password: initials+9digitID
Whether on the beach or hanging inside on a rainy day.....don't forget to curl up with a good book.
Library Media Specialist