Back to School Information
Forms to Submit the First Week of School:
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, August 30, 2019.
- School Handbook Sign Off (English / Español) The handbook can be found below under School Information.
- Press/Publicity Permission Form (English / Español)
- Medical Sign Off Form
- Student Device Loan Form (All students, K-5, are given an individual iPad to utilize in school. Students in grades 2-5 may choose to take their school iPad home with them. Parents must grant permission for their child to use an iPad in school by completing the student Device Loan Form. You will need to login with your child's GPS Google Credentials. Contact your Library Learning Commons for more information.) Once you have signed in, you will be directed to an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
- Responsible Use Policy and opt out form (English/Español). Only complete this form if you wish to stop your child from utilizing the devices, internet, apps, and cloud-based projects typically used in school, and/or if you do not want their photo posted on the district/school websites.
District Notices and Information:
- GPS School Calendar
- Bus Routes
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (English/ Español)
- Wellness Curriculum Letter and Opt Out Form (English / Español)
- District Communications Overview (English / Español)
- Board Meeting Calendar
- Student Accident Insurance
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All elementary students entering Kindergarten and Grade 3, and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school.)
- Notification of School Closings/Delayed Openings (English/Español)
- Attendance Policy Memo (English/Español)
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2019-2020 school year can be found here by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the page.
- District wide Allergy Awareness/Birthday Celebrations (English/Español)
- Welcome Back Letter (English/Español)
- School Bell Times
- School Arrival and Dismissal Procedures (English/ Español)
- Julian Curtiss School Handbook (English / Español)
- Julian Curtiss School Handbook Acknowledgment Forms (English/Spanish)
- Julian Curtiss Staff List 2019-20
- Julian Curtiss School New Teacher Bios
- Julian Curtiss School General Information (English/ Español)
- School Dismissal Manager (English/ Español)
- Julian Curtiss School Safe and Supportive Learning Environment (English/Español)
- Safety and Security: In Case of Emergency, A Letter to Parents (English / Español)
- Kindergarten Parent Letter (English/Español)
- Julian Curtiss School Supply Lists