IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND REQUIRED FORMS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Important Information and Required Forms: Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, September 11, 2020.
Forms to Submit Before Your Child Starts School
- Residency Verification
Health Forms/Records of Immunization: All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to remain in school.
Forms to Submit in the First Week of School (Note: While some forms are optional parents are strongly advised to review each form.)
- Responsible Computer, Network, Internet Use Form (English / Español) REQUIRED
- Emergency Contact Form REQUIRED
- Authorization for Medical Care Form: Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment. (English / Español) REQUIRED
- Medication Authorization Form (Required if applicable)
- Press/Publicity Permission/Denial Form (English / Español) REQUIRED
- School Handbook Acknowledgment Form - Handbook under School Information section - REQUIRED
- The Student Device Loan Form: REQUIRED if your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home. REQUIRED
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school). REQUIRED
- School Lunch Letter to Parents (English / Español) OPTIONAL
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Form - use if you are eligible and would like to apply for the benefit. (English / Español) OPTIONAL
- School Lunch Debit Account form - use only if you want to participate in the program. (English / Español) OPTIONAL
- Student Accident Insurance - use if you want to participate in the program. OPTIONAL
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information.
View sample layout of ISD Classrooms while practicing social distancing protocols.
- School Handbook
- COVID Self-Checklist
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
- Bus Routes
- Safety and Security Letter (English / Español)
- School Bell Times (English / Español)
- School Supply List
- Staff Directory
- District Attendance Policy (English / Español)
- District Closing/Emergency Notification Overview (English / Español)
- Greenwich Public Schools Board of Education 2020-2021 Meeting Calendar
- Greenwich Public Schools 2020-2021 School Calendar
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (Spanish)
- Open House Information (Coming soon.)
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2020-2021 school year can be found here by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the page.