Back to School 2021-22
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information.
- Welcome Letter from Principal Teresa Ricci
- School Bell Times
- ISD Bus Routes
- School Supply List 2021-2022
- ISD School Handbook (2020-21 version; updated version coming soon)
- COVID Self-Checklist (and other info)
- Join the ISD PTA!
- Acceptable Use Policy and Internet Safety Agreement
- Greenwich Public Schools 2021-2022 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2021-2022 Meeting Calendar
- District Communication Closing/Emergency Information Overview
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- Wellness – Nutrition and Physical Education (Procedure E-051.8)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (English / Español)
- Birthday Celebration Memo
These required forms must be printed, completed and returned to your child's homeroom teacher on the first day of school (8/29). If you do not have access to a printer, hard copies of these forms are available in the main office.
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All elementary students entering Kindergarten and Grade 3, and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school.)
- Press/Publicity Permission Form (English/Español)
- Student Device Loan Form.
- Authorization for Medical Care: Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.