What We Do
The PTA provides financial and program support for ISD staff, administration and ISD families.
We support staff through:
- Curriculum enrichment
- Teacher Grant Program
- Teacher Appreciation Activities
- Snacks for teacher meetings
- School beautification
- Equipment purchases
- Special projects
- Student directories
- After-school programs and scholarships
- Buddy Program
Our education programs strive to educate students and families in a variety of current and relative topics. The PTA also acts as a representative for ISD students and parents in education discussions at the school and town level.
- Student health and wellness initiatives
- Student participation in making ISD a “green school”
- Provide parents information relative topics
- Represent ISD families in special education committees relating to Advanced Learning Program, Safe Schools, Academic Excellence, Twice Exceptional Learners, Technology, etc.