The enthusiasm for and commitment to the Hamilton Avenue School PTA continues!
We had an increase in Hamilton Avenue School PTA Membership during 2018-2019
and great attendance at PTA meetings and events!
We are looking forward to the same and MORE this year!
Put the PTA meeting dates below on your calendar NOW!
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 (Annual Meeting)
THIS IS JUST SOME OF THE WORK WE DO ...
- Our PTA provides access to the digital directory to HAS parents/guardians who are PTA members and to our staff.
- Our PTA provides important school and community information.
- Our PTA hosts fun & educational programs and events for parents and/or families.
- Our PTA engages in school and digital safety initiatives.
- Our PTA inspires a love of reading and enhances students' book and literary options.
- Our PTA creates the village that helps to raise our kids and strengthen our community.
- Our PTA uses funds to support curriculum enrichment for our students that wouldn't be covered by the school budget.
- Our PTA holds a strong focus on family engagement in education.
Read the 2018-2019 Hamilton Avenue School PTA Annual Report
for more details on recent work.
This link will take you outside of the Greenwich Public Schools website and
to the website that manages the Hamilton Avenue School PTA registration and directory.