Attend the next HAS PTA meeting on Tuesday, May 14, 2019!
HAS PTA meetings are held on the first Tuesday of the month during the school year.
Meetings are at 7:00 pm and held at Hamilton Avenue School.
Mark you calendar with ALL of the HAS PTA meeting dates!
ATTENTION Parents of 5th Graders!
As you may know, all of the 5th graders receive a free yearbook. There are a few things that we need from you for the yearbook:
- A baby picture; you can send in an original photo, or email to Amy or Barbara (email links are below)
- Pictures from Ham Ave School events (concerts, Field Days, classroom parties) for the “Through the Years” section of the yearbook
- Love Lines, a brief message wishing your child well
Yearbook Cover Design Contest for 5th Graders!
Design a school related cover using your imagination.
- STEM theme welcomed but not mandatory
- Free hand (no tracing please)
- Original artwork only
- Any art medium (crayon, paint, markers, colored pencil)
- Letter size (8.5 x 11) plain white printing paper
- Needs to include school’s name (Hamilton Avenue School) and this school year (2018-2019)
- Contest deadline is Friday, January 25, 2019
- Winner will be announced the following week
Have a Positive & Productive Parent-Teacher Conference!
This Guide to Positive and Productive Parent-Teacher Conferences accompanies the presentation made by Mr. Grasso and Ms. Durrell at the November PTA meeting and is available in English and in Spanish. Any parent can use this guide to help them prepare for the conference they will have with their child's teacher in in December.
This guide can be used any time you may need to meet with your child's teacher.