Our first and a most important fundraiser is
the Hamilton Avenue School PTA Membership Campaign!
You can become a member for as little as $25, but donations of any amount above that are welcomed. We pay $5.50 in dues to the Connecticut and National PTAs and the balance goes toward building our budget for the year.
Show your student you support their education and their school!
Become an Hamilton Avenue School PTA member!
This link will take you outside of the Greenwich Public Schools website and
to the website that manages the Hamilton Avenue School PTA registration and directory.
Students and parents can show their Hamilton Avenue School spirit with our NEW selection of SPIRIT WEAR!
Quantities are limited so DON'T WAIT!
Photos of ALL items are available on the order form!
Hamilton Avenue School PTA Dollars at Work
Our membership will vote to approve the budget for this year.
The bulk of our funds go to work for our students, our staff and our families.
Please note that additional funds do also go toward conducting our fundraisers and the general operations
of our PTA work (e.g., accountant fees for tax prep, office supplies for volunteers, etc.).
- full or partial funding for curriculum enrichment that provides the opportunity for learning to occur in ways not always possible in the classroom
- books for ALL students
- refreshments for Field Day and end-of-year celebration
- funding for school play
- books for classroom libraries
- Teacher Appreciation month
- babysitting for PTA meetings
- Bingo Night family event
- spirit wear for students & families
- contribution to scholarship fund for GHS grads from Hamilton Avenue School
- NEW digital family directory and sign up platform