The HAS PTA is YOUR PTA!
Support your student! Support HAS!
JOIN the HAS PTA!
Here are some quick facts for you to consider:
You can be part of the solution. By getting involved, you can help make positive changes. The PTA plays a vital role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, cultural cafes, class field trips, after school programs and social events.
You can meet other parents. The common bond all parents of school-aged children share is that we care about creating the best possible educational experience for our kids. We are neighbors, peers, community members, alumni and as a result, many friendships are forged via this connection.
The PTA fills financial holes and offers real tangible assets for the students and teachers. Your child and classmates will directly benefit from the work you do.
We are always looking for new members to join the H.A.S. PTA. You can do your part for our children by joining the HAS PTA. The goal this year is to have all parents, caregivers, guardians, teachers, and administrators to join us.
Our membership is open all year round and membership envelopes are always available at the school's office.
Benefits of Joining the HAS PTA:
- Having more involvement in your child's education and life.
- Supporting your school in achieving HAS objectives and goals.
- Knowing what is going on within Hamilton Avenue School.
- Progress we are making as a STEM School, how our children are measuring up in comparison to other schools in the state of Connecticut.
- Contributing needed dollars to PTA-sponsored activities for our school.
- Connect with other parents.
- Make your voice heard!