Parking information for the 2020-2021 School Year:
Semester 1 parking:
- All seniors with a valid driver’s license may receive parking at GHS while the school is participating in hybrid learning. All seniors must exit and enter the parking lot through driveway #5 which is the far entrance of the student parking lot.
- There is no parking for any other grade levels during Semester 1.
Semester 2 parking:
- If we are still participating in hybrid learning, any senior with a valid driver’s license may park at GHS. A new sign up will be sent out in mid-January 2021.
- If we are participating in a full return to school for Semester 2, then parking permits are given first to students who did not have a permit Semester 1 who also qualify for parking. There will then be a lottery run for those who had parking Semester 1 and would like to apply for Semester 2. This will take place in mid-January 2021.
Junior Parking (Spring 2021):
- Information on Junior Parking will be released in April of 2021