Compass Nite is June 6, 2019!!
- 5-7pm in the Student Center
- Pre-ordered yearbooks will be available to pick up.
- If there are any remaining yearbooks that were not presold these will be available to purchase for $80, cash or check only.
- How to purchase a Compass
- Senior Quotes
- How to submit a senior portrait not taken by Robert Taylor Photography
- Senior Recognition Ads
- Submitting candid photos for the yearbook
Prices increase January 1, 2019, and again, on Compass Nite, June 6, 2019. We cannot guarantee that yearbooks will be available to purchase if not pre-ordered.
Questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you DID NOT use Robert Taylor Photography for your senior portrait, you may submit a portrait taken from another photographer by November 30, 2018.
- high resolution photo
- neutral (gray) background
- head shot only
- submit to: Kenna_Metter@greenwich.k12.ct.us
Parents or students can submit photos to yearbook by clicking on the arrow in the upper right of yearbookforever.com or send photos on your phone by downloading the free yearbook snap app.
Search for Greenwich High School and use the following access code: compass
*note - Compass Yearbook does not guarantee that photos submitted will be used.