Greenwich High School can assist GHS Graduates in obtaining their transcripts.
- For those who have graduated within the last year, please contact the Guidance Assistant in your House Office.
- Bella: Ms. Angela Carino, email@example.com, 203-625-8089
- Cantor: Ms. Giovanna Vernuccio, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-863-8846
- Clark: Ms. Judy Massi, email@example.com, 203-625-8079
- Folsom: Ms. Karina Palomo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 203-625-8055
- Sheldon: Ms. Rose Furano, rose_furano@greenwich.
- For those who graduated more than one year ago, please contact the GHS Main Office at 203-625-8000.
Class of 2011 Reunion
*This site and its content is not officially affiliated with the Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) and the GPS are not responsible for any of the content, images, programs, events, and/or activities, etc. contained within this URL.
How to post reunion info:
Unfortunately, Greenwich High School does not have an official Alumni Office. Typically, members of Student Government from their respective graduating classes take responsibility for coordinating reunion events. If you or someone you know is in the process of organizing a reunion and would like to publicize information about an upcoming event, please email email@example.com the following information:
- Reunion #:
- Date of reunion:
- Person to contact: