Back To School Info
- Welcome Back Letters and Grade Specific Information
- Back to School Schedules and GHS Info
- Required Forms
- Optional Forms
- Important Information
- Grade 9 Welcome Letter (En español)
- Freshman Orientation Schedule - August 28, 2019 (En español)
- Grade 9 Homerooms
- Grade 10-12 Welcome Letter (En español)
- Grade 10-12 Welcome Letter for Students New to GHS (En español)
- Grade 10-12 Orientation Schedule (New Students Only)- Aug. 28, 2019 (En español)
- Grade 10-12 Homerooms
- Grade 12 Yearbook Info
Grade 9, 10, & 11:
- Bell Schedule for the first 3 days - Aug 29, Aug 30, Sept 3
- 2019-2020 Block Schedule
- GHS Floor plan
- GHS Bus Routes
- Fall Sports Dates
Please visit GHS Calendars page for the most up-to-date information on the BOE Calendar and on School Events. Also visit the Schedules page throughout the year for updated information about special schedules at GHS.
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, August 30, 2019.
- School Handbook (Please see the link on the Handbook and School Policies page)
- School Handbook Acknowledgement Form (Spanish)
- Responsible Computer, Network, Internet Use Form (Spanish)
- Press Publicity Permission/Denial Form (Spanish)
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school)
- The Student Device Loan Form: If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- School Lunch Debit Account Form (Spanish)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Program
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information.
- 2019-2020 GPS School Calendar - Please see the GHS Calendars page for more information
- 2019-2020 Greenwich Board of Education Meeting Calendar
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview (Spanish)
- Health and Safety Education Letter (Spanish)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (Spanish)
- Attendance Policy Memo (Spanish)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (Spanish)
- 2019-2020 GPS Bell Times (Spanish)
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2019-2020 school year can be found on the GPS Student Data Privacy page.