Back To School Info
- Welcome Back Letters and Grade Specific Information
- Back to School Schedules and GHS Info
- Required Forms
- Optional Forms
- Important Information
- Grade 9 Welcome Letter (English and Spanish)
- Freshman Orientation Schedule - August 30, 2017
- 9th Grade Homerooms
- Bell Schedule for the first 3 days (Aug 31, Sept 1, Sept 2)
- GHS Block Schedule
- GHS A-H Calendar
- GHS Bus Routes
- Fall Sports Dates
Please visit GHS Calendars page for the most up-to-date information on the BOE Calendar and on School Events. Also visit the Schedules page throughout the year for updated information about special schedules at GHS.
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, September 1, 2017.
- School Handbook
- School Handbook Acknowledgement Form (Spanish)
- Press Publicity Permission/Denial Form (Spanish)
- The Digital Learning Environment (DLE) Equipment Loan Form (for students in Grades 2-12): If your child is a) new to the District; or b) has entered middle or high school (6th and 9th graders), please complete a Digital Learning Environment (DLE) Equipment Loan Form here. Please note that this link will require you to sign in with your child's Google account credentials. Please contact your school principal if you do not know your child's Google account credentials. Once you have signed in, you will be directed to an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment) (Spanish)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations - Please review the Greenwich Public Schools Health pages for a comprehensive view of Health Services and all additional Health Forms. (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school)
- School Lunch Debit Account Form (Spanish)
- Free or Reduced Lunch Program
- Internet Acceptable Use Procedure and Opt Out Form (English and Spanish)
- NCLB/National Defense Authorization Act Letter and Form (English and Spanish)
- Student Accident Insurance
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information.
- District Communications/Emergency Information Overview (Spanish)
- Safe School Climate Letter (Spanish)
- Safety & Security Letter (Spanish)
- Health Curriculum Letter (Spanish)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (Spanish)
- Attendance Policy Memo (Spanish)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (Spanish)
- 2017-2018 GPS School Calendar - Please see the GHS Calendars page
- 2017-2018 GPS Bell Times (Spanish)
- 2017-2018 Greenwich Board of Education Meeting Calendar