Back To School Info
First days of School:
- Orientation and First Day of School Schedule - Sept. 8 & 9 (Spanish)
- Homeroom Lists - Bella Cantor Clark Folsom Sheldon
- Protocols and Expectations for Students Using Google Meets and Video Conferencing
- GPS COVID Checklist (Spanish)
- Proper Mask Wearing in School (Spanish)
- GHS Care For Self and Others Promise
Schedules: (Also see the Schedules page)
Building and Campus:
- GHS Building Map
- GHS Building Traffic Flow
- Parking Consequences (for more information please see Student Parking)
- GHS Library Updates
- Breakfast and Lunch information
- GHS Bus Routes
- Fall Sports Dates
- SENIORS: Important Dates and Deadlines from Student Activities
- SENIORS: Grade 12 Yearbook Info
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed and returned to the school by Friday, September 9, 2020.
- School Handbook (Please see the link on the Handbook and School Policies page)
- Responsible Computer, Network, Internet Use Form (Spanish)
- Press Publicity Permission/Denial Form (Spanish)
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school)
- The Student Device Loan Form: If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information.
- 2020-2021 GPS School Calendar - Please see the GHS Calendars page for more information
- 2020-2021 School Bell Times
- 2020-2021 Greenwich Board of Education Meeting Calendar
- COVID Checklist and other information
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview (Spanish)
- Health and Safety Education Letter (Spanish)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (Spanish)
- Attendance Policy Memo (Spanish)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (Spanish)
- Also review more information about GPS Student Data Privacy.