Media Center Help Desk:
A Library Media Specialist can help you with
- finding the right book
- Aspen/Schoology/Gmail questions.
Technical Support: Chromebook Issues
IT Support Hours - TBD
Please email email@example.com.
Include name, id #, school and a clear description of the issue.
Fill out this form if you need:
- Aspen Reset
- Google Reset
- Issues with digital tools
(This form is checked between 8:30 am and 3:15 pm on school days)
Also, see the FAQs below. There is lots of good information that can help you learn how to use many digital tools and good tips for troubleshooting.
Parents having issues accessing Schoology or Aspen should email firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Troubleshooting Tips:
- Turn it off and turn it back on - when in doubt, fully shut down your device, unplug, then plug it back in and turn it back on!!
- On a Chromebook, log out, remove user, and log back in.
- Make sure you are using the Chrome browser. If you are using a Mac or PC laptop, download the Chrome browser. Many of our District Apps are specific to the Chrome environment.
- Make sure your Chrome browser is logged into your GPS Gmail. If your account is "paused" you may need to resync.
- Check that your Chrome browser is up to date. Settings > About Chrome OS > Check for updates (you should restart your device after installing an update).
- Enable 3rd party Cookies - Settings > Privacy and Security > Cookies and other site data > "Allow all cookies"
- Clear your Cache - Settings > Privacy and Security > Clear browsing data > Check boxes next to browsing history, Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files. Use the Time Range drop down to select "all time." Click clear data.
Still not working? See some of the common issues students experience below.
- Google Apps - Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc
- Google Classroom
- Google Chrome
- Google Meets
- Electronic Textbooks & Course Specific Software
- Internet Access
- Photos and Video from your Phone