Library Hours: 7:45-3:15
Contact Tracing: We are asking that all students log when they are in the media center, using the GHS Contact Tracing Form, to provide for contact tracing.
Food and Drink:
- Eating and drinking is not allowed in the library at any time.
- Students may have a water bottle, as long as it has a sealing cap.
- Students should step out of the library to drink water or eat in designated eating areas at GHS.
- Max capacity on the library floor, with social distancing, is 125 students. Once the library is full, students will be asked to find another location on campus.
- Furniture has been placed so distances are safe. Students are asked not to move the furniture.
- Students must be seated and have masks on at all times.
- Only students with first block open or needing technical assistance can be in the library
- Students may not save or reserve seats and must take personal belongings with them when they leave the library at any time.
Cleaning and Hand Sanitizing:
- Hand sanitizer is available at the entrance to the media center.
- Wipes are available for students to use to wipe off surfaces
- Tissue grabs are available outside the restrooms
- The library will be cleaned at the end of every school day.
For additional information, please see our 2020-2021 Library Update.