- Must have a current EMS Sports Physical on file with the nurse.
- Must complete a Parent Permission Form each season. Forms should be put in the basket labeled "Sports Forms" in the Main Office for processing. Permission forms for the Spring Season (Boys Baseball, Girls Softball or Coed Track & Field) are due no later than Wednesday, March 11th. (No permission forms will be accepted after this deadline.)
- Commitment: 4 days a week – practice and games.
- Compete against nearby middle schools both public and private.
- Practice and games start directly after school and can go until 5:30pm.
- You must provide your own transportation home daily.
- You must try out to make a competitive team.
SPRING 2020 SEASON: (April – June)
BOYS and GIRLS TRACK & FIELD
Tryouts for the Spring Season begin on March 23, 24, 26 & 27. The EMS Athletic Permission Form Spring 2020 needs to be handed in by Wednesday, March 11th. Additionally you MUST have a Sports Physical on file with the nurse that is current both during tryouts and throughout the season if you make the team. If your physical is due to expire before tryouts or before the end of the sports season, a new physical must be submitted prior to tryouts and/or participation.
EMS Spring 2020 Sports Schedule
(subject to change)
FALL 2019 Season
(September - November)
BOYS A and B SOCCER
GIRLS FIELD HOCKEY
WINTER Basketball 2019-20 SEASON: (December – February)