Back to School Information
Welcome Back to School!
Open the links below for this year's forms and parent information.
(Welcome Letter from Principal, Jason Goldstein)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION and REQUIRED FORMS
Parents must be familiar with the following information. Please review all relevant information with your child(ren) before school begins. All forms in this section are required and must be returned to your child(ren)’s school on or before the first day of school.
- Parent Handbook (English / Español)
- Parent Handbook Acknowledgement Form (English / Español)
- Press Publicity Permission/Denial Form
Student Device Loan Form: If your child is a.) new to the District; or b.) is entering middle school (6th grade), please complete a Student Device Loan Form. This is an electronic form where you may indicate that you accept responsibility for any intentional or negligent damage to your child's iPad or Chromebook. You must accept this responsibility if you wish to allow your child to take their device home.
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Grade 6 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to remain in school.)
- Responsible Computer, Network, Internet Use Form (English / Español) -- LINK TO COME
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information:
- School Lunch Debit Account Form
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Letter and Form
- EMS Lunch Order Form
- Student Accident Insurance – Bollinger Specialty Group Safety & Security Letter
- Greenwich Public Schools 2021-22 School Calendar
- Greenwich Board of Education 2021-22 Meeting Calendar
- District Closing/Emergency Notifications Overview
- Procedure E-051.8 Wellness – Nutrition and Physical Education
- Health and Safety Education Letter (English / Español)
- Jewish Holidays Memorandum (English / Español)
- Attendance Policy Memo (English / Español)
- Allergy Awareness Memo (English / Español)
- The contracts we have entered into with providers for the 2019-2020 school year can be found here by following the Connecticut Data Privacy Law link on the page.
- Arrival and Dismissal Procedures "Rules of the Road" for Parents
- Eastern Suggested 21-22 Supplies List
- Eastern Bus Routes 2021-2022
- Pattern Schedule 2021-22
- Frequently Asked Questions