Kindergarten Registration Information for Fall 2018
Kindergarten Orientation (for parents): February 22, 2018 (Snow Date: February 23, 2018)
Kindergarten Registration (for parents): March/April 2018 (See Schedule)
Kindergarten Visitation (for students): May 17, 2018
To enroll in kindergarten, a child must have reached the age of 5 on or before January 1 of his/her kindergarten year.
Although age 5 is the compulsory age for students to enter kindergarten, parents may choose to have their child wait until age 6, but they must sign a form at the Board of Education. They may decide again, when their child is 6, to have the child home for another year. By age 7, the child must attend school or be schooled at home.
New Student Registration (all grades)
Register at your child(ren)'s school(s).
Registration hours for parents/guardians are conducted during the school's normal operating hours. Call the school for best times or appointment.
To register your child, please bring the completed Registration Package and supporting documents, including
- Child's birth certificate
- Immunization record
- Two forms of proof of residency
- Residency Forms (Forms A1, A2, A3, B)and required documentation
- Registration Forms (Forms C, D, E) and required supporting documentation
- Health forms (Form F) – including a physical exam and record of immunizations
- For additional information on Residency Verification, please refer to the Residency Verification page.
- Questions about Registration should be directed to your child's school office.