- Student Information System: Aspen
- Learning Management System: Schoology
- Student Success Plans, College and Career Planning: Naviance
Aspen is the student information database where grades are posted.
Parents have access to a family account, where they can see information for all of their children:
|Elementary (K-5)||Secondary (6-12)|
The elementary standards-based grading system does not align with the Aspen gradebook, and thus elementary teachers do not post individual assignment grades there.
There is a link to Aspen in the Schoology account.
Secondary students have access to a personal Aspen account where they only see their own posted grades and information. Students having difficulties with accounts should contact the Library Media Specialist at school.
- Login page: https://ct-greenwich.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do
- How to reach the Aspen system through Schoology for grades, schedule, attendance
- Teachers needing help to log in should see their school media specialist. New teachers should receive an email with login instructions.
- All secondary students should log in using their 9-digit student ID number and the password which they have chosen. Students who forget their password or need help setting up their passwords for the first time should see the Library Media Specialist at school.
Links below are to Follett Support and training materials
- Gradebook videos and pdfs
- Aspen Essentials videos and pdfs
- All Aspen Support Videos and pdfs
Schoology is the learning management system where teachers link documents and resources, give quizzes, host discussions, and allow for online submissions of some assignments. This is not where posted grades are kept.
Some elementary teachers may use Schoology for homework, but they are not required to do so.
Teachers and students log into Schoology via http://schoology.greenwich.k12.ct.us.
Schoology is the learning management system where teachers post homework, link documents and resources, give quizzes, host discussions, and allow for online submissions of some assignments. This is not where posted grades are kept.
All teachers and secondary students access Schoology via http://schoology.greenwich.k12.ct.us using their school email address. Anyone having difficulties with accounts should contact the Library Media Specialist at school.
Secondary parents have access to Schoology via https://www.schoology.com and can see their children's homework and posted class resources.
Naviance Family Connection is a web-based service designed especially for students and parents to organize and document many of the milestones related to Student Success Plans.
A Student Success Plan is an individualized profile of strengths, interests and milestones created by each student in collaboration with their school counselor, teachers, monitor, advisor or mentor, as well as their parents / guardians. This begins in the 6th grade and continues through 12th grade. It is designed to help every student actively plan for their future, and to achieve their post high school educational and career goals. Each student is provided assistance in setting goals for social, physical and academic growth, meeting rigorous learning expectations in the classroom, and exploring post high school education and career interests.
Activate Your Account
Use the link provided on the Aspen homepage, or go to the link for your school:
To set up a student Naviance account you will enter your school email address. For students who are new to Naviance, your password is your student ID. Your school guidance counselor can help you.
Download a description of Naviance features in English or Espanol.