Student Data Privacy
Information and laws pertaining to student data and Internet safety
- Federal Privacy Laws
- Connecticut Data Privacy Law
- How do we keep kids safe online?
- Internet Safety Resources
- Privacy Setting Resources for Parents/Guardians
Digital tools and web resources must comply with this law. Our Digital Toolbox is used by staff to request tools and as a place to go for approved resources.
- Common Sense Media
- Parent's guide to Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat)
- Parent's Guide to Protecting Teens on Social Media (from Safe Search Kids)
- Parent's Guide to Social Media Use for Kids (from Psychology Today)
- Good Digital Parenting (from Family Online Safety Institute)
- Teach your Child to Identify Reliable Websites & Sources (from Family Online Safety Institute)
- Tips for Protecting Kids & Teens From Identity Theft (from Connect Safely)