How to Request Access to Submit Online Facilities Request
The Greenwich Public School District utilizes a calendar based system, called Community Use, for the submission of facility rental requests. All requests must follow the Board of Education Rental Policy and Procedures and the Fire Marshal's Event Review Form. Once you have access to submit an online facilities request, please complete the following steps:
Fire Marshal Event Review Form
The Fire Marshal's office has updated their website to include links for their required forms on Special Events.. These forms can be completed and sent directly to the Fire Department for review and approval.
- Step 1: Complete the online Special Event Review Form for the Greenwich Fire Department (GFD)
- Step 2: Once you have received notice back from the Greenwich Fire Department, you may submit your online rental request.
Please note: You must attach either the Special Events Review Form or the Special Events Permit to the rental request. Rentals cannot be approved unless this is completed. You will receive the needed form from the Fire Department after they have reviewed your request.
Please follow the prompts to register and login to the Community Use system. If you need assistance, please use the links below:
To request access to Community Use:
- Video tutorial: http://www.screencast.com/t/AJkKHxtdlM
- Printable document: How to request access to Community Use
To submit requests in Community Use:
- Video tutorial: http://www.screencast.com/t/l2W9x5kxgiw
- Printable document: How to login and submit a request
Reference Forms and Documents
- Board of Education Rental Policy
- Board of Education Rental Procedures
- Before & After School Program Providers
- Event Review Form (Fire Department)
- Use of School Parking Lots Form (pdf)
- Permit Application for Commercial Filming and Promotion
- Shed & Storage Request Form
- July 1, 2019 Fees
Submit the Facility Use Request Form to the appropriate school office for preliminary review and approval:
- K-8 Schools: School office
- Greenwich High School: Student Activities office
- Multiple locations: District Business Services office
- School Rental Contacts
For general questions or comments about using a District facility, please e-mail Pat Spooner in the District Business Services Office or at 203-625-7428.