Tuition and Fees
The Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) offers the following fee-based PK-12 educational opportunities:
- Reduced rate tuition for enrollment in the GPS – available to GPS and Town of Greenwich employees only (must be full-time employees receiving benefits). (The GPS is not accepting applications for enrollment in the public schools to non-residents of Greenwich unless they are employed by the Town of Greenwich)
- Preschool Program - for more information, please see the program’s website
- Summer School Program - for more information, please see the program’s website
The GPS Tuition and Fees rate schedule outlines costs for each of these offerings with reduced rates available for employees and/or families qualifying for Free and Reduced Price Lunch.
- Greenwich Public Schools 2023-2024 Tuition Rates All Programs
- Greenwich Public Schools 2022-2023 Tuition Rates All Programs
Enrolling Tuition Students in the GPS (For GPS/TOG Employees only)
If you are a GPS/TOG employee and wish to enroll your child in the Greenwich Public Schools, please complete and submit the Tuition Student Application form on the Registration page.
Student Enrollment & Dis-Enrollment Form
Tuition payments will be deducted from your paycheck, please complete and submit:
Policy and Procedure Documents