Tuition and Fees
The Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) offers the following fee-based PK-12 educational opportunities:
- Reduced rate tuition for enrollment in the GPS – available to GPS and Town of Greenwich employees only (must be full-time employees receiving benefits). (The GPS is not accepting applications for enrollment in the public schools to non-residents of Greenwich unless they are employed by the Town of Greenwich)
- Preschool Program - for more information, please see the program’s website
- Summer School Program - for more information, please see the program’s website
The GPS Tuition and Fees rate schedule outlines costs for each of these offerings with reduced rates available for employees and/or families qualifying for Free and Reduced Price Lunch.
- Greenwich Public Schools 2024-2025 Tuition Rates All Programs
- Greenwich Public Schools 2023-2024 Tuition Rates All Programs
Enrolling Tuition Students in the GPS (For GPS/TOG Employees only)
If you are a GPS/TOG employee and wish to enroll your child in the Greenwich Public Schools, please complete and submit the Tuition Student Application form on the Registration page.
Tuition payments will be deducted from your paycheck, please complete and submit:
Policy and Procedure Documents