Please visit the websites of our community partners and the numerous community organizations that provide programs, events and resources for the youth and families of Greenwich.
Community Partners are independent, not-for-profit organizations that exist in sole support of the Greenwich Public Schools (GPS), providing programs, services, fund-raising activities, recognition programs, and more to support the GPS community.
Community Organizations included here are independent, not-for-profit organizations that serve youth and families in our local community. This listing is not intended to be comprehensive. If you would like your organization to be posted here, please submit requests to the Superintendent's Office at email@example.com.
Please note: Community Organization websites and the content therein are not officially affiliated with the Greenwich Public Schools (GPS) and the GPS are not responsible for the content contained within these websites.
- Audubon Greenwich
- Bruce Museum
- Camp Soundwaters
- Community Answers
- Cooperative Educational Services (CES)
- Family Centers Health Care
- Girls Leadership
- Greenwich Arts Council
- Greenwich Audubon
- Greenwich Ballet Academy
- Greenwich Boy Scouts
- Greenwich Boys and Girls Club
- Greenwich Conservation Commission
- Greenwich First Selectman's Diversity Advisory Committee
- Greenwich Girl Scouts
- Greenwich Land Trust
- Greenwich Library
- Greenwich Parks and Recreation
- Greenwich Newcomers Club
- Greenwich YMCA
- Greenwich YWCA
- India Cultural Center: India Cultural Center is a nonprofit organization that celebrates the arts and culture of India. Its mission is to foster inclusion by educating and engaging the community in Indian culture.
- Junior League of Greenwich
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Neighbor to Neighbor
- Old Greenwich Riverside Community Center (OGRCC)
- Open Arts Alliance
- PACE University: Delany Center for Educational Enrichment
- TAG Transportation
- United Way of Greenwich
- Young Artists Philharmonic
- Retired Men's Association (RMA)