Social Emotional Learning Events
Greenwich Public Schools Social Emotional Learning (SEL) Events promote a safe school climate by fostering social-emotional skills in our students and reinforcing the District’s norms: Be Here, Be Safe, Be Honest, Care for Self and Others, Let Go and Move On.
2017-2018 SEL Events Flyer.
- SEPTEMBER 29 - BE HERE
- November 16 - CARE FOR SELF AND OTHERS
- JANUARY 11 - LET GO AND MOVE ON
- MARCH 8 - BE HONEST
- May 3 - BE SAFE
Teamwork Makes The Dream Work – Wear Red
Promoting gratitude, mindful living and effective stress management skills.
Students will take this opportunity to:
● Participate in team building activities to form relationship skills
● Work cooperatively with others to accomplish a common goal
● Practice communicating clearly and listening to others
Be Responsible - Wear Green
Promoting responsibility toward self, others and the environment by identifying daily ways to engage in safe, respectful and caring actions.
● Learn the value of respect and responsibility
● Practice ways to show appreciation for those who insure our safety
● Learn ways to show respect toward peers, school and the environment