PTA Treasury Procedures
All deposits and requests for reimbursements must be accompanied by a completed Deposit/Expense Voucher and should be made via the blue Treasury envelope in the EMS office.
If you purchase an item for the PTA, do not pay sales tax. The Eastern Middle School PTA has a tax exemption certificate and a copy of the certificate is available in the office or from the treasurer. Please present a copy of this certificate to the vendor to be exempt from paying sales tax.
If you have a deposit to make on behalf of the PTA, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the deposit portion of a Deposit/Expense Voucher. Vouchers can be found here or in the blue Treasurer’s envelope.
- Enclose cash and/or checks.
- Leave Voucher and deposit in blue Treasurer's envelope in school office.
If you are looking to purchase or have purchased an item and need to be reimbursed by the PTA, please follow the steps below:
- Complete the expense portion of a Deposit/Expense Voucher. Vouchers can be found here or in the blue Treasurer’s envelope.
- Attach receipt(s) or purchase order to Voucher.
- Leave Voucher and supporting documentation in blue Treasurer's envelope in school office.
To view and PRINT the deposit/expense voucher click here.
Please note that no checks will be written unless accompanied by a completed Voucher.