Welcome to the Media Center
Library Media Specialist: Ms. Gencarelli Media Assistant: Mrs. Lockwood Media Technical Assistant: Ian Kennedy
Have a question about library policies? Check the FAQ or e-mail Ms. Gencarelli.
Our Virtual Library is a collection of sites and tools that can help you learn while having fun. Just click on your grade level to begin.
Book Exchange Policies:
- Students come once a week as a class, but may return books at any time.
- Students in Grades K-1 may check out one book. Students in Grade 2 may check out 2 books, Grade 3 may check out 3, Grade 4 may check out 4, Grade 5 may check out 5.
- In Grades K-1 books are due one week from checkout. In Grades 2-5 books are due two weeks from check out.
- If your is lost you may either replace the book with a new copy or pay for the book so the media center can replace it.
- You may renew your book for another week if you still need it.
- If you have any further questions about book exchange please contact Ms. Gencarelli.