Parent Portal Resources
The Helpdesk phone is available from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM when schools are in session. The number is 203-536-5240
Email inquiries may be made at any time to: firstname.lastname@example.org (parent_portal)
For Help with Parent Portal Log-in:
How do I create a Parent Portal login?
- On the login page, click Request Login in the lower right corner
- Enter your Primary Email in the User ID box.
- Enter the total number your students who are enrolled in the school district.
- Type the code from the displayed image.
- Enter the student information as it appears on the Student Profile Information form sent to you with the last report card. Click Go to Step 3.
- Review and confirm information
- Click the “I Accept” checkbox after reading the Online Agreement. Click Submit to continue.
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address you entered.
- Once you receive the email, return to the Parent Login page to login.
You will be requested to change your password upon logging in.
How can I find my child(re)'s student ID#?
Your child(ren)'s student ID#s were mailed to you with their last report card on a profile sheet with all your child's information as it appears in our student information system. The ID# is a 9-digit code and can also be found on any of your child's report cards. If your child is in either middle or high school, they use it for most of their network accounts and they will be able to share it with you. If you are still having difficulty, e-mail our helpdesk at: email@example.com
What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password, click on Forgot Password?
Can a second parent login to the portal?
At the current time, second parents are not able to create a login to the portal. The resolution of this issue is a very high priority for the district.
Can I correct or change any General Information online?
You may change general information online by clicking Submit Contact Changes.
What browsers are recommended?
We suggest that you use one of the common browsers: IE 6.0 or higher, Firefox, or Safari.
What operating systems are recommended?
OSx or higher for Mac’s, Windows XP or higher for PC’s are recommended, but any computer operating system capable of running the browsers listed above will be adequate.
May I view the Parent Portal on an iPad or Tablet?
Yes, the Parent Portal is viewable on any tablet or iPad.
How often is the Parent Portal updated?
The Parent Portal is updated by 10:00 AM every school day.
What if my child transfers to a different school or changes grade level?
Your Parent Portal account will remain active; however, there could be a short time until the changes are seen in the portal.
Is there any help for parents?
There are several help options available for parents:
- The Helpdesk phone is available from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM when schools are in session. The number is 203-536-5240
- Email inquiries may be made at any time to: firstname.lastname@example.org (parent_portal)
- There are several voice-guided PowerPoint presentations available on the Parent Portal home page.
What information is available for my student?
||Available for all students PK-12
|Class Period Attendance
||Grades 6-12 (CMS, WMS, GHS)
|Marking Period Grades
|CMT Test Results
|CAPT Test Results
|DRP Test Results