- 2017 Homecoming Week was a great success! Thank you to everyone who participated in Spirit Week, attended the Homecoming Dance and/or Parade, and cheered on our football team in their big win against Westhill!
- The Senior Class Fundraiser on College Night was a great success! Look out for more chances coming soon to help support your senior class.
- The Chipotle Fundraiser for the Junior Class was also a great success for our juniors! Junior class officers will have more fun fundraising opportunities this November.
- SENIORS: Make plans now if you’d like to be a part of SRO 2018! We want everyone in the class of 2018 to get involved. Applications for Chairs are available now in Student Activities and due by 3 pm on November 21st. There are many different opportunities to get involved, so be sure to check them out.
- The Junior Prom Committee will be meeting every Wednesday at 8:10 am in Room 604. All juniors are welcome to come to these meetings.
- The GHS Blood Drive will be held on November 17th from 7:45 am to 12:45 pm, Day F. To donate, you must be 17 years old or older. Donating blood is a great way to contribute to your community. By volunteering on the 17th, you can save three lives. Email Emily.Gunzburg@
greenwichschools.orgif you are interested.
- Sophomore Class of 2020 T-Shirts are coming soon! Look out for the chance to rep your class in this fundraiser.
- Sophomore Class Thanksgiving Bake Sale is coming up. Make sure to stop by and help support your class officers.
- Junior Class Lanyard prices have been lowered to $2, reach out to a class officer to purchase.
IMPORTANT: Student Government has received a lot of concern about the bus situation. We would like to remind you all that if you have a concern about your bus, please visit the GPS Transportation Dept website to report your concerns.
Feel free to email us at ghsstudentgov@
- We have launched a new Student Concerns system where students can submit concerns directly to their leadership. Please click on the link labeled "GHS Concern" on Aspen and if you leave your email we will get back to you ASAP.
- Check out the new GHS Student Gov tab on the GHS website. This will allow the student body to stay updated with student government activities.
- After the recent devastating natural disasters, we launched a drawing in which multiple local companies had donated gift cards and goods. From selling tickets for these drawings we raised over $1,000.
- Congratulations to the newly elected Freshman Class Officers!!!
- President-Mark Chen
- Vice President-Alexandra Zeppeiro
- Secretary-William Clemens
- Treasurer-William Quinlan
- Homecoming Spirit Week (October 16-20)- Full schedule to be released soon!
- Homecoming Chairs
- Julia Putrino
- Ally Fox
- Val Fleurant
- Homecoming Chairs
- Homecoming Dance (October 20th)
- Homecoming Parade and Football Game (October 21st)
- Class Fundraisers
- Sophomore- New Class of 2020 T-Shirts.
- Junior- Lanyard prices reduced (now $2), reach out to a class officer to purchase.
- Senior- Stand at college night selling baked goods and water.
2017-2018 EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
President – Gregory Goldstein
Vice President of Communications - Catherine Veronis
Vice President of Community Service - Emily Gunzburg
Vice President of Special Events - Julia Putrino
Vice President of Student Concerns - Sophia Chow
CLASS OF 2018
President – Alissa Landberg
Vice President – Ben Michals
Secretary –Zachary Moore
Treasurer –Felipe Sanchez
CLASS OF 2020
President - Zane Khader
Vice President - Lucas Gazianis
Secretary - Owen Lee
Treasurer - Elliot Kim
CLASS OF 2019
President - Alexander Kosyakov
Vice President - Gillian Gordon
Secretary -Bea Edmonds
Treasurer -Monique Nikolov
CLASS OF 2021
President - Mark Chen
Vice President - Alexandra Zeppeiro
Secretary - William Clemens
Treasurer - Will Quinlan