“Without the PTA, we are a really strong educational institution.
With them, we set the standard for excellence and equity.”
- Dr. Christopher Winters, GHS Headmaster
Support curriculum enrichment, student scholarships,
GHS outreach, staff events, and more!
Not receiving our communications? Click above!
GHS PTA Profile:
- We work to increase parent engagement and PTA membership so as to enhance educational outcomes for individual students, as well as for the student population as a whole.
- We work to build an organization that is inclusive, welcoming and of value to its membership. We work to bring what begins as eleven elementary schools, and transitions to three middle schools, to a single high school with a united community of students and families.
- We provide over 300 volunteers and thousands of hours of help in various departments of the school.
- 85% of our 2016-2017 budget was dedicated to curriculum enrichment and student services.
Email the GHS PTA with questions, suggestions, or concerns at GHSPTA@ghspta.org.