New/Incoming Student Information
- Important Information and Required Forms
- Important Information and Optional Forms
- Important Information
- First Week "How to"
Parents should review and be familiar with the following information. The relevant forms must be printed, completed, signed and returned to the school by Friday, September 9, 2016.
Any questions please call your child’s Guidance Counselor at: 203 661-8500.
GRADE 7 – Mrs. Alfano
GRADE 8 – Mrs. Davis
GRADE 6 – Mrs. Palange
Parents are strongly encouraged to review the following information and complete and submit the relevant forms to authorize permission or opt out of participation as preferred.
- Authorization for Medical Care Form (Form/permission must be submitted in order to provide emergency medical treatment)
- Health Forms/Records of Immunizations (All students entering Kindergarten, Grades 3, 6 and 10 and any student new to the Greenwich Public Schools, must submit completed Health Forms in order to start school)
- School Lunch Debit Account Form
- Free or Reduced Price Lunch Form (Haga clic aquí para obtener español)
- Internet Acceptable Use Procedure and Opt Out Form
- Student Accident Insurance
Parents are strongly encouraged to read and be familiar with the following information:
Much of the most pressing information you might be looking for can be found at the top of any Greenwich Public Schools webpages under "Quicklinks." Below are listed a few items which you might find helpful during the first week of school.
Any questions about the family portal may be directed to: